In 2018 our Church and School communities enthusiastically supported our growing church and school by financing both renovations and new educational wing construction. Renovating existing space and adding more rooms on to our current footprint relieved the strain of tight quarters and helped to maintain the integrity of our church and school union. Renovation and expansion allowed us to enhance our presence in the local community while increasing our accessibility to those who depend on us for space.
- Elevator, ramps, a lift, and ADA-compliant, family-friendly bathrooms allow anyone to access the church and school.
- Our growing music programs thrive with space designated for storage and practice.
- Larger and more modern classrooms enable creative instruction and optimal class sizes.
- Adequate office spaces provide much needed small meeting space.
- Our flower and altar guilds flourish with space customized for the work required of these ministries.
- Student arrival and dismissal are more efficient with a defined entrance for the school and a circular drive.
We are building the foundation for Saint James’ to be a relevant and vital force for good for countless people yet to enter our doors. Just imagine the transformative connections waiting to be made!